Saturday, December 3, 2011

Emme's Giggle Fit

Jon burped last night and we noticed that Emme sort of laughed, so he did it again...this time more laughter. So we both burped (his real mine fake, I am a lady you know) and she just thought it was the funniest thing she had ever seen. So, we decided to film it.



In other news, I finally got to leave the house last night. Our friends had some people over at 8pm which unfortunately is right at Miss Em's bed time, so we just brought her over and I went upstairs with her and rocked her to sleep and she passed out in their pack n play. I kept thinking she was going to wake up screaming bloody murder and then we would take her home which would wake her up again, etc. but it was shockingly easy. So, score one for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment